Sunday 9 October 2016

Finish Along 2016 Quarter 4 Goals


 2016 FAL
Gosh a quarter goes by very quickly. Given my poor effort with my Quarter 3 list I am hoping that the Quarter 4 list is better worked through this time; here goes:

1. Star Quilt. Basting, quilting and binding to go.


2.  Layer of Love quilt from Moda Bake Shop. Basting,quilting and binding to be completed.



3. Strawberry Squares.Need to finish the blocks then basting, quilting and binding to go.



4. Owl mitts. These have been hanging around for too long.


5. Cupcake Mitts They are halfway made and I am aiming for them to be Christmas gifts.


6. Starry Night Quilt paper piecing has begun. I have a long way to go with this one.




That is enough to keep me busy. Good luck everyone with your finishes.
Happy stitching,
Jenell



2 comments:

  1. Love your Star quilt, the colours!!! Can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to know where you got the pattern for the owl mitts.

    ReplyDelete