Monday 11 April 2016

Finish Along Quarter 2 List

2016 FAL

I feel like I actually achieved something last quarter. There is nothing like a deadline to spur you along. 

So here I go again making an impossible list. Mind you the first few items on my list for this quarter are carried over from last quarter and possibly last year.

Here goes!

Carried over

1. Deep Space - still need to finish quilting and then binding


 2. Jelly Roll Quilt - Basting, Quilting, Binding


3. Originally three now four sew together bags.





New Items

4. Equilateral Triangle Quilts. Beautiful red, black, white and grey prints. As you can see the whole thing needs to be made.



5. Owl Potholders


6. Giant hexies quilt (for a 21st - this one has a strict deadline).



7. Moda Love quilt (another 21st and even stricter deadline.)

8. I spy Squares - this is needed by the end of April, complete the piecing, baste, quilt and bind.


There seems to have been a lot blue and green in my quilts lately.

Happy stitching!

Jenell

1 comment:

  1. Wow the fabrics for the sew together bags are just glorious. good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete